From Head To Toe You Name It: Customized Wear To Your Name EverywherePosted on 12/06/18
Your customers are your best brand ambassadors. They are walking billboards so dress them for success, your success that is. Some of the most famous companies have built their brands by splashing their logos on everything wearable. It's fashionable and consumers love to be associated with their favorite brands. You're probably familiar with Nike, Champion and Under Armour. You can't go anywhere without seeing a "Just Do It" Nike swoosh on a tee shirt or a famous athletic team with Under Armour on their uniforms. How about Coach or Louis Vuitton? They leveraged the fashion world's love for upscale handbags by designing entire collections using their logo monogram to create a pattern that successfully promotes their brand. These are just a few of retail giants who have hit the jackpot by leveraging brand loyalty of their target audience. You can too. Like our friends at Nike, Just Do It! Here are some easy ways that you can strengthen your brand using customized wear to get your name everywhere.
1. Hats, Visors And Ball Caps: Let's start at the top with a trend that gets stronger year after year. Need a hat? The customized experts at FarFromBoring have you covered. Hats are very popular and one of the best apparel products to showcase your brand. Visors in the summer, cozy warm toboggans in the winter, and ball caps for year-round wear, hats off, well on to our quality selection that your customers will wear, everywhere.
2. Scarves, Neckties and Lanyards: Get creative with customized fashion accessories that customers love to wear because they are both on trend and fit into their lifestyle. All you need to do is give your customers a reason to proudly wear and share your brand. Adding your logo to a men's necktie or a ladies scarf gives them the opportunity to make a fashion statement in more ways than one. Not only are these creative items a conversation starter, but your customers can also wear these pieces to work, a casual night out with friends or any other event. Scarves, neckties, and lanyards are also very appreciated and functional gift items unlike some once and done promotions.
3. Polos, Pullovers and Hoodies: Nothing says, "brand me" more than your logo on quality customized apparel from FarFromBoring. Take a lead from retail giants who know how to make their logos work for them. Whether it's a big logo right in the center of a tee shirt or hoodie, or a smaller, strategically placed one on the pocket of a polo, your customers will be happy to help you get the good word out about your company while looking great at the same time.
4. Pants, Shorts and Skirts: The bottom half might just be the better half when it comes to customized clothing. Whether it is work wear, athletic wear or casual wear, your logos embroidered on any of these bottoms will increase your exposure. The bottom line is, when you invest in your customers they will invest in you.
5. Shoelaces, Shoe Lights and Shoe Accessories: Tie it all together with colorful shoelaces and shoe accessories that proudly promote your company. Encourage both employees and customers to replace their boring, cookie-cutter laces with customized ones that creatively showcase your brand. Traveling in their future? Make sure they have a variety of shoe accessories like tote bags and safety shoe lights customized with your logos. Functional, creative and customized is a winning combination and the heart and "sole" of your business.